On Wednesday appointment with Dr Ang at 1205hrs but when we reached he not in as out to hospital for delivery. So we go for our lunch first at KFC and ard 12.30hrs we back to the clinic again.
At ard 1pm, my name being called by Dr Ang. He checked my opening dan scanned the baby, then he asked me to do the CPG on baby heartbeat. Half the way do it Dr Ang checked again my opening seem like he wants to reconfirm before making decision and he left the clinic without saying a word.
Once CPG done and the clinic assistant gave an appointment date we left the clinic and she told me that Dr Ang will give me a call if there anything.
On the way home, in the car I started to feel contraction off and on and I do checked on the timing its at 1430hrs. And at the same time baby not moving actively like normal then me started to panic and told hubby that this must be the time. At about 1445hrs Dr Ang called me and I told him everything and he decided to sef me again at his clinic at ard 1545hrs. So we decided to fetch Asyiqin and MIL back to our home.
Around 4pm we left home to go visit Dr Ang at clinic. He checked opening and scanned baby heart beat from there he also break the waterbag and asked we to check-up to hospital after that.
Upon reaching to hospital about 1630hrs the nurses do all the necessary things and at around 5pm I'm at labour ward. The contraction off and on at that time and I can tahan to control the pain.
All the way I can bear with the pain till around 8pm the contraction getting stronger and it making me can't tahan the pain anymore so I asked the nurse if there any painkiller to relieve the pain contraction. The nurse gave me an option of the gas so I decided to take it. It really relieve my pain but suddenly at that time baby heartbeat getting weaker and nurse stop me from taking the gas and it hard for me not to have the gas at that time.
So everything start to panic and Dr Ang was called immedietely. Emergency C-sect to be done to save the baby and at 2120hrs our little boy out safely on 20 June. He weight 2.730kg and height 48cm.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6